Winter is setting in across the country, and we have the weather stats to prove it!
- For the first time ever recorded (since 1963), the climate sites at Dulles, Reagan National, BWI and downtown Baltimore all had their first freeze on the same date.
- New York, NY: Their 2 consecutive record lows at Central Park was the first time they’ve set two in a row since August 6-7, 1994
- Caribou, ME: On Saturday, November 11 had their first high of 32 or colder since March 28th
- NWS climo indicates that this is coldest so early in season for LGA airport and JFK airport in the period of record (since 1939 and 1947, respectively).
- A record rainfall of 1.83″ was set at Redding Airport, CA on Wednesday, November 16. This breaks the old record of.81″ set in 1994.
- First snow of season in Caribou, ME on the morning of Friday, November 17 is 4th latest on record.
Tell us what the weather was like in your area in the comments below.