Take a look at the most shocking (and mostly rainy) weather stats of the week!
- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA: 2nd Wettest August Calendar Day on Record with 4.34″ on Monday, August 13.
- Norman, OK: Received 2.47” of rain in the span of 1 hour on the evening of Tuesday, August 14.
- Oklahoma City, OK: Received 5.06” of rain on Tuesday, August 14, making it the wettest August day on record and tied for the 12th wettest day overall (records date back to 1890).
- Fort Smith, AR: Tuesday, August 14 they received 2.87” of rain, making it the 10th wettest August day. On Wednesday, August 15 they received 3.63” of rain, which is their 8th wettest August day.
- Flora, IL: Received 1.95″ of rain between 3-4a CT on the early morning of Friday, August 17.
What was weather like where you were this week? Let us know in the comments below!