Rain, a heat wave, and unlikely severe storm threats. Check out what went down this week in weather!
- Buffalo Creek in Missouri rose 14 feet in 5 hours on Sunday, June 23.
- On Tuesday, June 25, Honolulu, HI received over 3” of rain. This will end up being Honolulu’s wettest June day on record (since 1877).
- On Tuesday, June 25, the East Pacific awakened from its slumber with Tropical Storm Alvin, the third latest start to the season in records that go back 54 years. The current record for latest named storm in this region is July 2, 2016 with Agatha.
- On Thursday, June 27, NWS Juneau (Alaska) issued its first Severe Thunderstorm Warning since 2005.
- On Friday, June 28, France set an all-time record temperature of 112°!
Wherever you are this weekend, get the forecast by watching The Weather Channel!