When will the weather channel be available on Verizon Fios?

started by stevejr, January 4, 2017
18 replies to this discussion

When will the weather channel be available on Verizon Fios?

• Ma

It use to be on Verizon all the time for years ! I wish it was back! I’m thinking of changing companies to get it again.

• Verified Member

Hey stevejr–we’ve tried to work in good faith with Verizon, but they have not seemed interested in carrying us.  If you’re able to switch providers, we’d recommend doing so.  Otherwise, we would suggest calling in to voice your complaint.  Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you at this time, but I can assure you that we’re trying to be available in as many homes as possible!

I wish I could just pay a subscription fee directly to The Weather Channel so that I can stream their programming. I had to cut cable and I’ve had Weather Channel withdrawals. Either that or Netflix, Chromecast, Hulu…I just want to watch it.

Have you listened to Dr. Navarro or Steph Abrams.  If so you, shouldn’t have TWC withdrawal.

Hey!  Verizon! Weather Channel is the best weather reporting on TV. Take Irma coverage, for example. Why are you depriving us of this?

• Hey Weather Channel, how about a streaming version of WC for Verizon customers missing their weather fix ?!!!

Switch to Weather Nation, no frills, no fee Weather on any streaming device.

If you want Verizon Fios to know that you want the Weather Channel to return call the customer service number 18008374966. Tell them in a nice way that The Weather Channel is better than the Accuweather Channel. I spoke to a very cordial woman who told me that they were many getting calls regarding this subject. Everyone who is a customer of Fios should call to get back The Weather Channel.

Can you tell us if you are negotiating with Verizon?

Weather channel got bought by entertainment studios still hope for fios customers

I just signed up with Fios, if I knew they dropped the Weather Channel i would have stayed with my old provider.

My community is in the process of having fios installed. Some of us are up and running. We are NOT happy that we do not have The Weather Channel at all. accuweather sucks!!  Bring back the Weather Channel NOW!!!

If I had known that Fios did not include the weather channel I would not have changed companies.  BATE AND SWITCH! Never anyone to answer questions or get help.  Worse customer service ever.  I will be changing back to my old provider as soon as this contract is up. Never again.

good thing I don’t have Verizon

• Verified Member

Good news!  We are excited to announce that The Weather Channel will be on Verizon Fios starting June 24th!  You can see the full details here: https://weloveweather.tv/community/discussion/when-will-the-weather-channel-be-available-on-verizon-fios/

When will TWC be broadcast nationwide without fee.  It’s weather for God’s sake!

Finally it’s coming back yay

Reply to When will the weather channel be available on Verizon Fios?

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?