Thursday, Oct. 11-South West Michigan-Temperatures Falling Throughout The Day

started by AmazedHuman, October 11, 2018
4 replies to this discussion

Woke to the high of the day – 51 – and the temperature has begun it’s downhill slide.We’ve, unfortunately, seen the last of our warm weather. Measured 1.10″ of rain in the gauge this morning.

I put away the Hummingbird feeders this morning. Last one I saw was last Saturday. Made me sad, but I just hope the little feathered creatures travel safe, manage to stay out of inclement weather and find enough to eat along the way. Going to be a long time before I see another one again. :<(

Currently 48 with a WSW wind of 18 mph. Feels like 41 degrees. Dew Point 39, Humidity 71%, Barometer 29.75 & rising, Visibility 10 mi, Sunrise 7:51 am, Sunset 7:05 pm. Mostly cloudy today with a slight chance of a rain shower. High 49. W winds 15 – 25 mph.

Cloudy overnight with a slight chance of rain. Low 38. WNW winds 10 – 20 mph.

very sad that it is no longer warm. a frost advisory is in effect now and I am very sad :(.

• Over here in Camden, Maine, October started with an 8-day stretch with no highs>62, and we hadn’t seen 72 since September 18th . . . then soared to an October all-time record 83 yesterday.  Dropped to 51 by midnight, and has stayed 50-51 all day . . . this time, I think summer really is over!  And by the way, great shot of that yellow tree behind the evergreen.

I had to go to the store today and was amazed at how many were out there in short sleeves and no coat.  They must be in denial.

all I have to do now is find my other glove.

Reply to Thursday, Oct. 11-South West Michigan-Temperatures Falling Throughout The Day

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?