Monday, Sept 28-SW Michigan-Gloomy Morning-First Of Many

started by AmazedHuman, September 28, 2020
0 replies to this discussion

Had rain during the night so it’s not only gloomy but damp outside. Not going to warm up to anything comfortable today, so it’s a dandy day for staying inside. Looks like more chilly days coming up this week. By Friday, it appears to be dipping into a high of 40. Not my kind of weather. Nor that of the Hummingbirds, evidently. Mine are definitely gone. Poor little tiny flyers off on such a long journey. I do hope they can somehow stay ahead of the cold weather that’s due to filter down through the states this week.

Currently 54 with an average wind from the W of 2 mph. Feels like 54 degrees. Dew Point 53, Barometer 29.72, Humidity 97%, Visibility 8 mi., Sunrise 7:37 am, Sunset 7:28 pm.

100% chance of rain showers. High in the upper 50s. NW winds around 10 mph becoming W with gusts to around 20 in the afternoon.

70% chance of rain showers. Patchy fog during the night. Low in the lower 40s. W winds 5 – 10 mph with gusts to 20.

Reply to Monday, Sept 28-SW Michigan-Gloomy Morning-First Of Many

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?