hello from SE connecticut

started by Khyatt30, July 13, 2017
3 replies to this discussion

im kris from jewett city CT ive been watching twc since i was 5yrs old il b 31 on sept 17 so dont feel too old jim after all it was ur report on a tornado that got me into wx 🙂 i enjoy watching the storms roll in but because of the close proximity to the coast bout 30 miles or so it kills the storms n frustrates me id luv to b a storm chaser for twc it would b an honor if they would have me im also on twitter khyatt25 i post wx pix on there all the time i enjoy the challenge of getting aired live on twc ive been on weather underground a few times well my tweets have any way but id enjoy getting to know everyone on here since were all wx geeks theres not many ppl that r like me obsessed with wx lol

• Expert Member

Thanks for being such a big fan!  Keep it up!

Hey, Khyatt30!  Interesting to see someone so close nuts about weather too! I’m Kathy from Westerly! You must get some great storms inland! I use to live in Ashaway and we’d get more storms than Westerly. I believe that the ocean winds keep most storms “at bay” (sorry for the pun)! I’ve always enjoyed thunderstorms, (well, not when I was young! My dad would have me out on a porch where we lived in Watch Hill and my mom was always yelling to get me inside).  Now, I’ll watch it from any safe place I can find! I just love it!

It’s nice to c someone else nearby loves wx like I do I have some new pix I want to put on here can u give me some advice on how to work the upload on here I’m constantly posting wx pix on Twitter I know how to do it I posted a pic this morning khyatt25 c ya there I’m going to look around for the upload icon

Reply to hello from SE connecticut

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?