Fix it please and thank you!’

started by Ryan40, July 4, 2018
3 replies to this discussion

I am just really really sorry to say this again but could you please please fix the weather channel app and update it please please cuz my dad thanks you guys are not local at all cuz he keeps saying the local guys the local guys and I just really really want to make sure that the weather channel app is even more accurate and very very local then any other app or anyone else so please please? Be very very accurate and very very local please? And update the weather channel app so it can be really really be very very accurate and very very local I know you are but my dad does not so please please? Update the weather channel app please please and fix it and please please fix this app and update the app and the weather information and weather forecasts and weather information and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather information and weather conditions so it can be very very accurate and very very local then any other weather forecasts app there is so please fix this app and update it please please fix this app and update it please please fix this app and update it please please fix this app and update it please please fix this app and update it please please fix this app and update it please please fix this app and update it please please fix this app and update it please please fix this app and update it please please? And thank you very much for your help thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you so very very much thank you very very much thank you very much for your help thank you very much and could you please please update weather.com to have accurate weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather information please please? And the weather channel app and the weather channel on tv and the weather channel meteorologists and all things on the weather channel cuz my dad thinks it’s not accurate on the weather channel and on the app and on the local weather on the 8th and on weather.com and all things on the weather channel and on weather.com and everything within the weather channel so could you please please update everything about the weather channel and weather.com cuz my dad thinks everything about the weather channel app and on the weather channel on the tv and on the local weather.com is not local at all and accurate so could you please update everything on the weather app and on the weather channel and weather.com I think it is all local and very very accurate and I still do but my dad dose not so could you please please update everything about the weather channel including the local weather on the 8th cuz my dad really really does not care about it and anything on the weather channel and on the weather channel app and everything else on the weather channel and weather.com so please please update it and everything within the app and on weather.com and everything within the weather channel and the weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecast and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information please please? And thank you very much thank you very very much thank you so very very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much and also weatherscan since it’s from the weather channel please please have it be really really very very accurate and very very local weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather forecast and accurate weather information and weather forecasts so my dad can be very very satisfied and also on Google home cuz they get the weather information from the weather channel and the weather forecast and weather conditions and weather information so please please? Have everything about the weather channel app and the weather channel on tv and the weather channel on google home and everything within the weather channel and on the weather channel be really really very very accurate and very very local and be extremely very very accurate and extremely very very local please please? And thank you so very very much thank you very very much thank you very much for your help and thank you very much for your help and thank you very much for your help and thank you very much thank you very much for your help and thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much and also on the Xfinity TV weather app cuz Xfinity gets its weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information from the weather channel also so please please have it be really really very very accurate and very very local weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather information and weather forecasts and everything within the app and on the weather channel please please and thank you very much for understanding and everything within the app and on the weather channel on TV and on weather.com and everything within the app and on the local weather channel and everything within the weather channel please please? And thank you very much for your help and thank you very much for your help and thank you very much for your help please please? And thank you very much for your help and thank you and even on Facebook when it says good afternoon Ryan as far as the weather on there be extremely very very accurate and extremely very very accurate and very very local and very very accurate and very very local cuz Facebook gets its weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and conditions from the weather channel so please please? Fix it and please please? Update the weather forecasts and weather information and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather information and weather forecasts and the forecast and the weather conditions and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather forecasts please please? And everything else within the weather channel app and the weather channel on TV and everything else within the weather channel please please? And also the traffic on the weather channel and weather.com be extremely very very accurate with the traffic and very very local please please? And with the weather information and weather conditions and weather forecasts and weather conditions and weather forecasts and conditions please please? And everything within the app and weather.com and on the local weather channel please please? And thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much for your help and support thank you very very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you so very very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much and also the sunrise and Sunset I really really can’t believe I am saying this but me and my dad found that it changes when it’s not supposed to like for example it goes from 7:20 and to like 4:20 when it is not Supposed to fluctuate until December 21 or Vice versa so could you please please fix this please please? And please please? Update everything within the weather channel app? and update the weather channel on the TV and on weather.com and the local weather on the 8th? cuz my dad still really really does not care about it and everything within the weather channel and the weather channel app and the meteorologists at the local weather channel so please please? Update everything within the app and the weather channel on the TV and on the local weather channel and on weather.com and everything else within the weather channel? Please please? And thank you very very much thank you very very much please please? And thank you very very much thank you very very much thank you very much and on the iPhones and iPads cuz they get there weather forecasts and weather information and weather forecast and weather conditions and weather forecasts and weather information from the weather channel and please please? Have that be really really very very accurate and very very local as well and everything within the weather channel and everything else that the weather channel has to offer please? and thank you very very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you so very very much thank you and please update the moon please update it please? and everything else about the moon please please? update everything about the moon and everything else within the weather channel app and the weather channel please please? And everything else within the weather channel please please? And thank you very very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you so very very much thank you!’

• Verified Member

Hi @ryan40! IBM acquired the digital assets of The Weather Channel, including the app. The We Love Weather website was created by the TV side of the business so we don’t manage the app, but we’ll be happy to pass this feedback along to our digital friends!

Yes please? Please please? And thank you very very much thank you very much thank you very very much thank you!’

Reply to Fix it please and thank you!’

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?