Delete Mesocyclone!

started by DeleteMesocyclone, February 17, 2020
5 replies to this discussion
    • Arsenalfan/Foofighter keeps on complaining about @haleybrennan @brandon_uffner and the moderators not deleting the account that trolls them. I am the one who created the fake andymozerweather/mesocycione accounts to get them to delete it. Please delete the accounts.

Thanks

@haleybrennan @brandon_uffner when will y’all delete @mesocyclone and @donaldtrump (the latter impersonating @realdonaldtrump)?

I asked you to delete @mesocyclone yesterday. You still haven’t deleted it. I will contact the Weather Channel or someone else and ask for help if nothing happens.

• Verified Member

@FooFighter the account was removed yesterday morning. We tried contacting you via email about this issue many times, but the email address you used to subscribe seems to not exist. Please tell us what email to update your account with so we can contact you.

Wrong Mesocyclone! I’m referring to the one with the Arsenal cereal box. He is the same account that called me (ArsenalFan) a liberal. The one you deleted is with an uppercase i.

@haleybrennan @brandon_uffner Wrong Mesocyclone! I’m referring to the one with the Arsenal cereal box created last October. He is the same account that called me (ArsenalFan) a liberal. The one you deleted is with an uppercase i. Also please delete the fake @donaldtrump troll. I’ve been waiting four months.

Bump

Reply to Delete Mesocyclone!

X

Join the We Love Weather Community

You’re trying to access an exclusive feature–and trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

• Access Exclusive Content
  • Receive Weekly Newsletters
  • Post Your Weather Photos
  • Participate in Our Forums
  • Create Your Own Profile

What are you waiting for? It only takes a minute to join!

Already a member?